Monday, August 13, 2007


Yummy! So I was searching for back to school stuff on ETSY(my new favorite place to shop) and I saw these delicious cookies! This seller has some gorgeous pastries! Her seller name is Ulljas, and she has all of her business and health department regulated info listed too. Darn this diet...although I could always start that diet tomorrow ;)
Today I am finishing an adorable eccletic dress, that I can't wait to post. I also have a Prince Charming and Woodland Fairy costume to finish up today. Hmm... makes me think I better get off the computer and get busy! So, what are your crafty plans for the day?

1 comment:

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

Well, my dear! Since Im off today and tomorrow - Im finishing up some shoes! Hopefully I will list them tonight! The cookies look great! And life is way to short to be on a diet! Forget about it! :o) Smooches!