Thursday, August 9, 2007

A quick eBay atta-girl...


I hate to shamelessly pat my own back, but I just finished listing my MUSKETEER custom tailored costume for boys on eBay. I am so excited with how it turned out! Kiddo was the perfect model...well almost. He tends to clown around lot, but for the most part he handles the "ok look over here...no here...ok down...not that far down....now back up and turn around" pretty well! He is growing up so fast. Looking at his pictures now makes me ALMOST want more kiddos. But not quite! School starts here in 11 days! WOO HOO!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME Misty!! I LOVE it! Hey, I tagged you.. come check my blog :)

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

I cant believe it - how gorgeous - just breath taking - Im sure you've had more than just a few all nighters :o) GREAT WORK - Renee