Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bloggerville, U.S.A.


Well, I finally caved in and joined the land of Bloggerville! I have to thank my best pal Bobbie, Madie*Jane and MJ Graphics for helping me out with my layout. She also designed my website! She is such a cool friend and realizes that I am always a work in progress! Seriously, we have spent many nights and early mornings brainstorming new designs and giving each other critiques on everything from haircuts to eBay auctions! I have to think if we get along this good and have never met, we would seriously be trouble if we managed to meet and get our creative minds together (Not to mention that we would 'prolly put a fabric shop out of business if we ever shopped one together!)
Anyways, if you ever get the chance, be sure to check out her websites! She is seriously rockin' with fabric and website graphic design!

No comments: